Submitting programs has never been easier!
2010 NASPA Annual Conference Program Submission Deadline is September 4, 2009.
Click here to login and view/print your submission.
Your own user profile—log-in whenever from wherever!
Submit multiple programs
Edit & update your programs (through September 4th)
Printer-friendly version of your program
View status and reviews of your program(s)
Program Submission Directions
NASPA created the online Call for Programs for the 2010 NASPA Annual Conference to provide you a simple way to "build your program" for the conference. You can begin your program at anytime and log back in to make changes until the program submission deadline!
Create a unique user profile in the 2010 NASPA Annual Conference Submission System.
- Your username and password are unique to you.
- You do not need to be a NASPA member to submit a program, however if your program is accepted, the coordinating presenter must be a NASPA member.
- You only need one user profile to submit multiple programs!
Build your Program Submission
- Program Title: Begin by adding your program title and then you will be able to create the rest of your program submission!
- Program Type: Choose your Program Type from Pre-Conference Workshops, General Interest, Poster, Roundtable or KC Sponsored Sessions.
- Presenters: Add additional presenters (if applicable) or click "No additional Presenters"
- Other Info: Complete "Other Info" which include the Professional Development Curriculum, Content Areas, Target Groups, and other logistical information needed to schedule your program session.
- AV Info: Select what audio-visual you need for your program. (Please do not select more a/v than you need. Audio-visual equipment is very expensive!)
- Narrative: Add your program abstract (which will be printed in the program book, be succinct but descriptive!) You will also add the Program Description & Outline, and the Background of Presenters & Familiarity of Topic in the Narrative section.
Program Submission Progress
- Program Index: If you click on the "Program Index", within your program submission profile, you will see your progress as you complete the submission process. Red Xs indicate areas which still need to be completed and Green Check marks will replace the Xs when you have completed each section. Once you have all check marks, your program submission is complete!
- Confirmation Email: At anytime during the submission process, if you click on "Confirmation Email", the system will send you an email confirmation of what NASPA has in the program database so far.
- Changes: You may log into your profile at anytime between your first submission date and the program deadline in order to make changes to your program. After the program submission deadline, NASPA will not allow any program changes during the program review process.
Click Submit a Program to begin the program submission process!