Fraternity and Sorority Knowledge Community Distinguished Service Award
The Fraternity and Sorority Knowledge Community (FSKC) is excited to offer the 2019 Distinguished Service Award to recognize the outstanding contributions of individuals and teams within the field. The recipients of the 2019 awards will be announced during the FSKC Business Meeting during the NASPA Annual Conference in Los Angeles, CA.
This award given by the FSKC aims to recognize an individual and/or advising team who has:
- Made significant and/or innovative contributions to the fraternity/sorority community
- Demonstrated long-term and significant contribution to the knowledge community and/or NASPA through their service, leadership, and programming
- One award may be given, or there may be two provided (one to an individual and one to an advising team on a campus or within an organization)
- One-page nomination letter/biographical statement introducing the nominee(s) and explaining why the nominee is deserving of this award
- A minimum of two letters and maximum of five letters of support for the nominee(s)
- Documentation to support any service, leadership, or programming described in these letters. Documentation may include advertising materials, press coverage
Deadline to submit will be Tuesday November 13, 2018 at 5:00 PM (Eastern time).
Should you have any questions about the awards process, please contact Kristen Kardas ([email protected]), NASPA FSKC Director of Awards & Social Media.
Associate Dean of Students/ Director for The Center for Fraternity & Sorority Life - Washington State University
View All Current Recipients