Men and Masculinities KC Innovative Initiative Award
Awarded to a program that:
- Demonstrates contributions to men’s and masculinities issues in higher education (e.g., engagement, retention, violence prevention, etc.).
- Has a creative and innovative design plan.
- Has a measurable impact on students or the campus community.
- Program or activity may not have previously received this award.
Casey J. Cornelius
Founder and CEO - ForCollegeForLife, Inc.
View All Current Recipients
2018 | Phallacies
- University of Massachusetts
2014 | Men of Strength
- University of Hawaii at Hilo