Men and Masculinities KC On Campus Service Award
Awarded to someone who:
- Has made a positive and significant impact for college men, at the campus level.
- Has assisted in increasing the involvement and engagement of college men.
- Has improved the development of socially just leadership among college men on their campus.
- Has made sustained contributions, above and beyond the assigned duties of their role, relating to gender and/or masculinities.
- Is a member or affiliate of NASPA.
- Has not have previously received this award.
Sunni Lee Solomon II
Collegiate Support Coordinator - Robert Morris University
View All Current Recipients
2015 | Kevin T. Corn
Area Coordinator - University of Richmond
2014 | Osvaldo Del Valle
Director of Student Conduct - California State University, San Francisco