Region II New Professional Award
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Oct. 19, 2018
A nomination can help you to show appreciation for the people that you work with and an award can bring recognition to an individual and an institution! Join us in recognizing the outstanding achievements of both individuals and programs within NASPA Region II.Apply Now
These criteria are required for a successful nomination.
- May not have served more than three years in a full-time position in student affairs
- Will be judged on contributions to NASPA and contributions to the individual’s employer institution(s)
- Has performed all aspects of his/her job in an exemplary manner
- Must include a supporting letter from the immediate supervisor as one of the letters of support
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region II
2016 | Colvin Georges, Jr.
- New York Institute of Technology
2017 | Claire Austin
- New York University