Region II Outstanding Graduate Student
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
This award recognizes achievement, involvement and potential for leadership in our emerging Student Affairs professionals. Nominees for this award must be students pursuing a masters degree related to student affairs with the intent of pursuing a career in the field. Nominees may not be current full-time employees of an institution. Preference will be given to students who also have a graduate assistantship or internship experience in a student affairs department.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Oct. 21, 2018
A nomination can help you to show appreciation for the people that you work with and an award can bring recognition to an individual and an institution! Join us in recognizing the outstanding achievements of both individuals and programs within NASPA Region II.Apply Now
Successful nominations will address the following criteria.
- Made a significant contribution to their campus
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions
- Assumed a leadership role at their institution and/or at the state or regional levels
- Demonstrates potential for substantial contributions to the student affairs profession
- NASPA membership not required for nominee
2016 | Cierra Kaler-Jones
- George Washington University
2017 | Jorge Almonte-Florimon
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick
2018 | Brandon Winslow
Resident Director - Misericordia University