Region II Rising Star Award
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Oct. 21, 2018
A nomination can help you to show appreciation for the people that you work with and an award can bring recognition to an individual and an institution! Join us in recognizing the outstanding achievements of both individuals and programs within NASPA Region II.Apply Now
These criteria are required for a successful nomaination.
- Has made a significant contribution to the home campus
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions
- Shown interest in the field of student affairs
2016 | Natasha Pineiros
- The College of New Jersey
2018 | Nicole Battaglia
Director of First-Year Initiatives - Seton Hall University