Robert D. Bradshaw Small Colleges Student Advocate Award
The individual nominated must demonstrate the following:
- Currently employed at an institution of higher education with fewer than 5,000 students;
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and goals of small colleges;
- Evidence of significant successful student advocacy and interaction with individual students and student groups;
- Evidence of performance ‘above and beyond the call of duty’ while serving multiple roles within the campus community;
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Feb. 23, 2018
Please click on Apply Now for further instructions regarding submitting a nomination, as well as to determine the current year's submission deadline.
Questions regarding the awards process can be directed to:Apply Now