About NASPA Foundation
NASPA Foundation 100th Anniversary Campaign - Beyond Our Wildest Dreams
The NASPA Foundation recently ended their celebraiton of NASPA's centennial through a 100th Anniversary Campaign that assisted in endowing existing awards and creating seed fund funding for new awards. Your gift, no matter the size, helped expand the reach and impact of the NASPA Foundation, supporting NASPA's mission and legacy in the present and future. Thanks to you, the NASPA Foundation raised over $1.8 million to support our members.
NASPA Foundation Outcomes
- ENCOURAGE innovation on campus with the NASPA Innovation Grants, designed to help Student Affairs practitioners try out new ideas on their campus.
- CELEBRATE twelve distinguished Student Affairs professionals as Pillars of the Profession, and honor Dr. Larry Ebbers and Dr. Elizabeth Nuss as Blackburn Distinguished Pillars of the Profession.
- HONOR the Melvene D. Hardee Dissertation of the Year winner and runner-up with cash awards.
- ADVANCE a NASPA member through a Zenobia Hikes Scholarship to the Alice Manicur Symposium.
- UPLIFT nine graduate students as Rhatigan Fellows, with scholarship support to attend the NASPA Annual Conference.
- AWARD a stipend to the tenured faculty member who received the annual Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member.
- PARTNER with the Center for Women to grant the Ruth Strang Award.
- INSPIRE undergraduate peer educators with BACCHUS Scholarships to General Assembly.
- SUPPORT the NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program (NUFP) in awarding NUFP GRE Scholarships to NUFP Fellows.
- ENGAGE NASPA Constituent Groups in the creation of Special Interest Funds to support constituent group members in their professional development, research, and networking as well as mission-related activites of the constituent group.
- CONFER Capstone Awards on colleagues retiring from our profession.
- UNDERWRITE the Student Affairs Archive at Bowling Green State University - a resource for all student affairs researchers.
For all questions:
202-265-7500 ext. 1171