July 2015 Selected Recipients
- Dana Winters, Doctoral Student, University of Pittsburgh; "College Student Development: Self-Authorship in an Era of Increased Parental Involvement"
- Blake Silver, Doctoral Student, University of Virginia; "Navigating the Senior-Year Transition: A Qualitative Study of the Experiences of First-Generation American Students"
- Cheryl Warmann, Director of Enrollment Services, Oakton Community College; "How Generalists Function as a Community of Practice in Community College One-Stop Student Services Center"
- Heather Rowan-Kenyon, Associate Professor, Boston College; “Racialized Aggression and Social Media on Campus”
- Susan Marine, Assistant Professor, HE, Merrimack College; “Campus Sexual Violence & Prevention Educators’ Use of Gender in Their Work: A Critical Exploration”
- Daniel Tillapaugh, Assistant Professor, Counselor Ed, Cal Lutheran; “Shattering Perceptions: Experiences of Men Who Survived Sexual Violence in College”
- Elizabeth Niehaus, Assistant Professor, University of Nebraska & Letitia Williams, Asst. VP Student Support Services, University of Trinidad & Tobago; “Exploring Student Engagement and Student Development in Caribbean Tertiary Education”
- Will Simpkins, Director Career Services, CUNY & Doctoral Student, NYU; “Welfare Recipients at a Four- Year College: Reaching for a BA in the “Work-First” Era of Public Policy”
July 2014 Selected Recipients
- Ahlquist, Josie, "Developing Digital Student Leaders: A mixed methods study of student leadership, identity and decision making on social media"
- George Mwangi, Chrystal, "Foreign-Born Black Collegians Learning Race in a U.S. Context"
- Vigil, Darsella, "Institutionalizing Support for Undocumented Students in American Higher Education: Through a Racist Nativist Framework"
- McDaniel, Anne, "Undergraduate international students’ perspectives on student engagement"
- Daoud, Nina, "I (Too) Am: A phenomenological exploration of microaggressions in higher education"
- Cho, Ah Ra, "What Does Direct Evidence Via Card Swipe Tell Us About Student Engagement and Retention?: A Study of the Engagement Research Index Project"
- Linder, Chris, "Theory to Practice in Student Affairs: A Photo-Elicitation Study"
- Sax, Linda J., "Exploring student-parent communication patterns during college: Considerations of race, class, and gender"
- Tillapaugh, Daniel, "The Experiences of High-Achieving First-Generation College Males from Rural Maine"
- Hughes, Bryce, "How a Jesuit University Addresses LGBT Issues: A Case Study"
- McClelland, Molly, "Understanding the Expectations and Transitions of For-Profit Transfer Students to the Four- Year Institution"
July 2013 Selected Recipients
- Appel-Silbaugh, Cara, "Within scope but out of sight: A study of wellness culture at a high achieving STEM institution"
- Gipson, John, "A Comprehensive Investigation of High-Achieving African American Students Attending Community Colleges: A Mixed Methods Research Study"
- Chinn, Nancy, "Concussion Knowledge and Community College Student-Athletes: Uncovering Factors that Influence Self-Reporting"
- Jodoin, Elizabeth, "Assisting Distressed College Students: Assessment of an Online Interactive Training for Student Support Professionals"
- McGuire, Keon, "The Stories We Tell"
- Poon, OiYan, "Student-initiated conferences: A phenomenon of Asian American student agency and community leadership"
- VanDerLinden, Kim, "The Role of Student Affairs Divisions in Regional Accreditation"
- Whitford, Heidi, "Contextualizing the Higher Education Opportunity of Undocumented Students in Florida: Perspectives of Student Services Administrators"
July 2012 Selected Recipients
- Cox, Bradly, Self-Authorship Among Active Student Affairs Professionals
- Godlewska, Anna, Engaging and Retaining Aboriginal (First Nation, Métis and Inuit) Students in University by Transforming Awareness and the Environment
- Jenkins, Toby, All in the Family: The Importance & Utility of Integrating Family into the Co-Curricular College Experience
- Sriram, Rishi, The Continual National Measurement and Assessment of Student Affairs Competencies
- Vacchi, David, Defining and Describing the Contemporary Student Veteran Population
January 2012 Selected Recipients
- Harper, Sean, Teaching and Learning about Race in SA & HE Graduate Programs
- Stebleton, Michael, The Experience of Immigrant College Students Attending Large Research Universities in the US
- Weber, Stacy, How College Access Programs Facilitate Access to Higher Education for Low-income, first generation college students