The Regional SERVE (Supporting, Expanding, and Recruiting Volunteer Excellence) Program is mirrored from the NASPA National SERVE Academy. It is our role as an Association to help our members feel a connection to the region and Association, a sense of belonging, and purpose for your membership. This Region IV-West SERVE Program engages NASPA Region IV-West members at all levels (graduate students, new professionals, mid-level professionals, senior-level professionals, and faculty members) in a cohort experience of learning about NASPA and Region IV-West, connecting with a seasoned NASPA Region IV-West volunteer leader as a mentor, and developing and implementing a cohort project that will give back to the Region in support of a strategic priority. The Region IV-West SERVE participants will meet monthly via Zoom from December through September to learn more about NASPA and Region IV-West and then design & implement a project as a cohort to better NASPA Region IV-West.
- Keidron Dotson, Director of Enrollment Services at Tulsa Community College. Keidron will be mentored by Dr. Brad Patterson, Vice President for Student Affairs & Student Success at Henderson State University.
- Dr. Bruce Douglas, Coordinator of Student Engagement at Cloud County Community College. Dr. Douglas will be mentored by John Fincher, Assistant Vice President for Division Operations at the University of Central Arkansas.
- Aaron Flynn, Assistant Director of the Memorial Union Facilities & Operations at the University of North Dakota. Aaron will be mentored by Josh Maples, Assistant Director of Residential Life at Missouri Western State University.
- Hayley Hull, Senior Academic Advisor at Aims Community College. Hayley will be mentored by Kassey Steele, Director of Student Life at Tulsa Community College-Northeast Campus.
- Binaya Joshi, Application Administrator at Creighton University. Binaya will be mentored by Dr. Vince Bowhay, Director of Career Development at Missouri Western State University.
- Chelsea Lairamore, Coordinator of Student Leadership at Arkansas Tech University. Chelsea will be mentored by Danielle Bristow, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs for the Brown School at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Kristeena LaRoue, Associate Director of the Disability Resource Center & the Access Technology Center at Missouri State University. Kristeena will be mentored by Amy Pennington, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students & Title IX Coordinator at Arkansas Tech University.
- Stephanie Martensen, Assistant Director of Counseling Services at Missouri University of Science & Technology. Stephanie will be mentored by Dr. Heather French, Vice President for Student Affairs at St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Bobbi Muehlenkamp, Area Director for Learning Commons at Mid-Plains Community College. Bobbi will be mentored by Alyssa Wendel, Academic Advisor at Kansas State University-Polytechnic.
- Dr. Veronika Salazar, Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement at Henderson State University. Dr. Salazar will be mentored by Dr. Lois Flagstad, Vice President for Enrollment & Student Affairs at Black Hills State University.
- Shannon Schwaebler, Director of Career Services at Northeastern State University. Shannon will be mentored by Amy Long Schell, Associate Director of the Student Involvement & Leadership Center at the University of Kansas.
- Megan Speck, Student Support Services Manager for the College of Pharmacy at the University of New Mexico. Megan will be mentored by Dr. Precious Porras, Assistant Vice Provost for Diversity & Equity/Director of Multicultural Affairs at the University of Kansas.
- Jennifer Sprague, Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost for Student Affairs at the University of Kansas. Jennifer will be mentored by Jennifer McDannold, Coordinator of Student Orientation & Transitions at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- Thomas Strahan, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Life at Arkansas Tech University. Thomas will be mentored by Dr. John Howe, Associate Dean of Students at the University of South Dakota.
- Renelle Theard, Academic Coach at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. Renelle will be mentored by Sabrina Wienholtz, Director of Student Clubs, Organizations, & Leadership at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.