APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 16, 2020
The vision of the Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice (JSARP) is to publish the most rigorous, relevant, and well-respected research and practice making a difference in student affairs practice. JSARP is currently accepting applications for Editorial Board members for the 2021-2024 term. Interested applicants are invited to apply and should have expertise in research, practice, or a combination of both. Applications should be submited via the application form on the NASPA website.
- Complete Editorial Board application
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Cover letter describing the applicant’s interests, qualifications, areas of expertise (content and methodological), and demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Editorial Board membership will be balanced based on the following criteria:
- Areas of Expertise
- Demonstrated Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
- Evidence of Juried Publications
- Experience (years in the field)
- Regional Representation
- Terminal Degree
Submit your application by completing the application form on the NASPA website.
Applications will not be complete without uploading a cover letter and a CV or résumé.
New Editorial Board members will be notified by December 2020.
To find more information about the journal, including submission guidelines, review process, and the mission and values, please visit the JSARP website.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please e-mail email@example.com. Thank you, and we look forward to your application.