Administrators in Graduate and Professional Student Services
Welcome to the NASPA Knowledge Communities! The KCs exercise their goal of creating and disseminating professional knowledge and engaging in supportive communities through the involvement and leadership of members. KCs are a great way to connect with colleagues, contribute to the field of student affairs, and immerse yourself in service to the profession. The annual NASPA Knowledge Community Publication is one of many examples of the contributions of the KCs. Explore any of the individual KCs below to learn more.
Knowledge Communities (KC) are member-driven networks that empower you to explore key topics, professional functions, and personal identities alongside other student affairs educators. KC members support community-curated resources, opportunities to leverage expertise into meaningful initiatives, and participation in developing strategies and tactics to advance key issues in higher education.
How to Join a KC
As a NASPA member, you are welcome to join as many KCs as you like. Joining connects you with key information from the KC about upcoming events, resources and involvement opportunities.
Steps to join:
- Login to naspa.org by clicking the Green "Login" button in the top center of the page.
- Under “My NASPA”, click on “Edit My Profile” and scroll down the page until you see "NASPA Engagement Details."
- You will see the KCs that you are currently a member of; if your membership to a Knowledge Community is not listed, please add it.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- Await incredible communications and resources from your Knowledge Community leaders.
- Dr. Leanna Fenneberg, NASPA National Director of Knowledge Communities