Looking for ways to get involved in NASPA?
Join the Student Leadership Programs KC Leadership Team!
Serving on the SLPKC Leadership Team is a rewarding experience that helps its members grow professionally and gives you the opportunity to contribute to the field of leadership education.
The SLPKC is currently seeking applications for its leadership team. The positions we are recruiting for will take office at the March 2017 NASPA Annual Conference in San Antonio. Positions are either a one or two-year appointments and are usually co- coordinator positions. The leadership terms are staggered so that you serve under an experienced coordinator who was in the role for a year, and, in the second year, you will mentor another professional and share responsibilities.
Available positions include:
- Conference Team Leader
- KC Collaborations Team Leader
- Communications Team Leader
- Spotlight Series and Award Co-Coordinator
- Literature Review/Resource Co-Coordinator
- Webinar Co-Coordinator
- Podcast Production Coordinator
- Newsletter Co-Coordinator
- Social Media/Communications Co-Coordinator
- Program Review Co-Coordinator
- Graduate Support Co-Coordinator
- Pre-Conference Planning Co-Coordinator
- Conference Special Events Co-Coordinator
Additional information about each open position is available on NASPA’s Volunteer Central (https://www.naspa.org/about/