Veterans Knowledge Community Newsletter
The Veterans KC regularly publishes a newsletter examining the leading issues facing veterans in student affairs, an update on what we're doing, and other news that would be relevant to our members.
To view an archive of past newsletters, please click here.
Also, the Veterans KC is currently accepting content that highlights the following:
- Resource corner/column (links, conferences, veteran-affiliated services, etc)
- Highlighted Hot Topics in the world of Veteran (research)
- Health & wellness topics (awareness, prevention and treatment topics including alternative treatments)
- Contribution Corner (new publications or articles)
- Newsworthy happenings at various institutions that benefit student veterans
- Programs & Best Practices (brief description submitted by our VKC members of what's worked on their campus)
- Veteran Culture – “Did you know?” – to acquaint non-veterans with military culture
- Efforts of other partner organizations
Please click here to email content and/or submit ideas for publication. Thank you!