September 21, 2017
CALLING ALL APIKC Members!!!! We are soliciting nominations of NASPA members to serve as the next Chair, or Co-chairs, for the APIKC.
The KC Co-Chair is elected for a three-year term: one year (March 2018-March 2019) as KC Co-chair-elect and two years (March 2019-March 2021) as KC Co-chairs. We invite you to view the full National KC Chair/Co-Chair Position Description.
If you are interested in serving in this position, please submit your nomination by email to Daniel Choi ([email protected]) no later than Friday October 27, 2017, 11:59PM.
The nomination must include the following:
· Both nominee(s) names, NASPA Member IDs, titles, institutions, mobile phone numbers, and email addresses.
· Digital photographs (A standard “professional” headshot is most appropriate. They will appear on the ballot as a black and white photo.
· Current resumes or C.V.s (PDF ONLY) devoid of personal information (e.g., home address, home phone number) and with any references removed.
· Candidates’ statement (500-700 words, MS Word format) that clearly and concisely articulates the nominee’s philosophy, purpose, and/or goals
· Candidate(s) must have a current NASPA membership.
Once collected by the APIKC elections committee, the NASPA Office will prepare the official ballot for distribution to all Knowledge Community members. Ballots will be mailed electronically to all KC members in January, 2018, and elections will be open for 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Daniel Choi, [email protected] with the KC nominating committee. Thank you for your interest and participation!!!
Opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of NASPA. If you agree or disagree with the content of this post, we encourage you to dialogue in the comment section below. NASPA reserves the right to remove any blog that is inaccurate or offensive.