May 27, 2014
I hope all is well as the academic year comes to a close for many! It's that time again for a call for article submissions for the MMKC Newsletter (Summer). Please see the article submission guidelines below:
ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Articles should be no less than 300 words and no more than 2000.
2. All articles should be relevant to the mission and purpose of the Men and Masculinity Knowledge Community.
3. Articles should include the name of the author, job title, email and school affiliation.
4. Anyone with an article that is time sensitive should inquire with the Newsletter Editor for deadlines.
5. Please take the time to proof and edit your work.
6. All work should be saved in .doc (Word) or .docx (Mac) format.
7. Photos and artwork should be sent as high quality .jpg files. I really love to include photos that match your article (or a photo of the author). Feel free to send that with your article!
8. All submissions must be sent to the MMKC Newsletter Editor—Jack Korpob at [email protected]
Saturday, June 21st, 2014
Possible topics include (but not limited to):
For more ideas and for past issues, click HERE or by visiting this link:
Thank you and I look forward to reading submissions soon!
MMKC Newsletter Editor
Opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of NASPA. If you agree or disagree with the content of this post, we encourage you to dialogue in the comment section below. NASPA reserves the right to remove any blog that is inaccurate or offensive.