The NASPA AVP Institute – Excellence in the “Number Two” Role – is an intensive three-day program led by some of the field’s most accomplished vice presidents for student affairs and AVPs and is appropriate for both new and seasoned AVPs, first-timers and returners alike. The Institute’s curriculum focuses on:
- Innovative and effective leadership in the “number two” role
- Understanding and navigating the legal issues that pervade higher education today
- Leading and following while "in the middle"
- Promoting and sustaining healthy communities, teams, and selves
- Organizing to advance equitable, socially-just institutions
Registration for the 2019 NASPA AVP Institute is open!