ABOUT REGION IV-WEST SERVE
The Regional SERVE (Supporting, Expanding, and Recruiting Volunteer Excellence) Program is mirrored from the NASPA National SERVE Academy. It is our role as an Association to help our members feel a connection to the region and Association, a sense of belonging, and purpose for your membership. This Region IV-West SERVE Program engages NASPA Region IV-West members at all levels (graduate students, new professionals, mid-level professionals, senior-level professionals, and faculty members) in a cohort experience of learning about NASPA and Region IV-West, connecting with a seasoned NASPA Region IV-West volunteer leader as a mentor, and developing and implementing a cohort project that will give back to the Region in support of a strategic priority. The Region IV-West SERVE participants will meet monthly via Zoom from December through September to learn more about NASPA and Region IV-West and then design & implement a project as a cohort to better NASPA Region IV-West.
- Dr. Evette Allen, Director of the Multicultural Center and Non-Traditional Student Services at Arkansas State University. Dr. Allen will be mentored by Dr. Veronica Riepe, Director of Student Involvement at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Dalton Brasington, Coordinator of Student Engagement for the Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy at the University of Oklahoma. Dalton will be mentored by Ryan Gove, Director of Student Life at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Patrick Bussiere, Graduate Assistant for Student Senate at the University of Northern Colorado. Patrick will be mentored by Dr. Thomas Lane, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students at Missouri State University.
- Josh Doak, Assistant Director of Student Life at Baker University. Josh will be mentored by Joshua Alvarez, Assistant Director of Support and Safety Assessment at Colorado State University.
- Aubrey Holt, Director of Campus Life at Arkansas Tech University. Aubrey will be mentored by Dr. Cassie Gerhardt, Associate Dean of Students at the University of North Dakota.
- Karina Knutson, Associate Director of Wellness Promotion at the University of North Dakota. Karina will be mentored by Mary Alice Serafini, Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs/Executive Director of the Pat Walker Health Center at the University of Arkansas.
- Chris Lord, Assistant Director of Alcohol and Other Drug Programs at the University of Colorado-Boulder. Chris will be mentored by Dr. Brent Marsh, Vice President for Student Affairs at Rogers State University.
- Bradley Luthe, Assistant Director of Residence Life at Pratt Community College. Bradley will be mentored by Richard Monroe, Coordinator of Campus Life and Leadership at Metropolitan Community College-Blue River.
- Finnley Maier, Graduate Assistant for Fraternity & Sorority Life at North Dakota State University. Finnley will be mentored by Dr. Teresa Clounch, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs/Title IX Coordinator at Fort Hays State University.
- Stephanie Ross, Academic Advisor for the Trulaske College of Business at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Stephanie will be mentored by Dr. Carrie Petr, Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students at Doane University.
- Brian Street, Coordinator of Student Activities at Rogers State University. Brian will be mentored by Charles Keefer, Director of Student and Residence Life at Pratt Community College.
- Dominque Thomas, Student Success Advocate and Experience Facilitator for the Charles W. Donaldson Scholars Program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Dominque will be mentored by Allan Ford, Title IX Coordinator at Northeastern State University.
- Heather Brake, Assistant Director of Residence Education at Arkansas State University. Heather was mentored by Dr. Keegan Nichols, Vice President for Student Services at Arkansas Tech University.
- Andrew Brown, Assistant Director of the Hansen Leadership Institute at Doane University. Andrew was mentored by Dr. Jerrid Freeman, Vice President for Student Affairs at Northeastern State University.
- Lindelle Fraser, Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs at Arkansas Tech University. Lindelle was mentored by Dr. Lois Flagstad, Vice President for Enrollment & Student Affairs at Black Hills State University.
- Farah Habli, Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant for the School of Education at Saint Louis University. Farah was mentored by Jennifer McDannold, Enrollment Coordinator at Baptist Health College-Little Rock.
- Joshua Maples, Residence Hall Director at South Dakota State University. Joshua was mentored by Dr. Eric Grospitch, Vice President for Student Life at Washburn University.
- Jesus Melendez, Program Coordinator for Leadership Development at Washington University in St. Louis. Jesus was mentored by David Adams, Director of Student Life at Tulsa Community College.
- Kassey Steele, Director of Student Life at Tulsa Community College. Kassey was mentored by Dr. Shannon Breske, Assistant Teaching Professor at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
For questions or more information, please contact Brett Bruner, Region IV-West SERVE Coordinator, at [email protected].