Customers who wish to: order products; make inquiries concerning orders already placed; request title information, price, availability, or general bibliographic data; or establish a new account should contact Customer Service at:
NASPA CL ID# 500016
PO Box 5007
Merrifield, VA 22116
Phone: 202-265-7500 (press option 4 for the NASPA Bookstore)
E-mail: [email protected]
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
If you are not a NASPA member and would like to subscribe to one of our journals, please contact Taylor & Francis customer serice at:
Taylor & Francis
Customer Service Department
530 Walnut Street, Suite 850
Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA
Shipping and Returns
Domestic and international shipping charges are based on weight and destination, and the delivery speed selected during checkout.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from NASPA, return it in unmarked, unaltered, and saleable condition within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges). The cost of shipping for all returns is the responsibility of the customer.
When returning products, please include a copy of the invoice in the package with the returned product(s), and indicate the reason for the return. Send the returns package by traceable means to:
NASPA Returns Department
1650 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Damaged products must be reported within 30 days of receipt. Please do not return the product for a refund. We will issue a replacement.
E-books and gift certificates are non-refundable and non-returnable.
If you are a bookseller and need to return all or part of an order, please note the following:
- Returns for credit must be received within 180 days of invoice date.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice. Indicate the reason for the return on the invoice.
- Products must be in unmarked, unaltered, and saleable condition.
- Claims for damaged or short shipments must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted for credit from any customer who has not purchased books directly from NASPA.
Requests for desk copies should be e-mailed to: [email protected]. Please include the following information in your request:
- The title you are requesting and ISBN number
- The course name and number
- When the course will be taught
- The name of the professor(s) teaching the course