Men and Masculinities KC Outstanding New Professional Award
Awarded to someone who:
- Has shown interest in and made a positive and significant impact for college men’s development.
- Has provided outstanding service to an institution of higher education, men and masculinities, and college men.
- Has served less than three years in a full-time position at an institution of higher education.
- Is a member or affiliate of NASPA.
- Has not have previously received this award.
Teacher - Chestnut Elementary/ Deerwood Elementary
View All Current Recipients
2018 | Sebastian Rivera
Graduate Management Intern Volunteer Outreach Community Service Learning - University of Redlands
2015 | James D. Crawford, III
Coordinator of Greek Life - Vanderbilt University