About NASPA Foundation
NASPA Foundation Outcomes
- ENCOURAGE innovation on campus with the NASPA Innovation Grants, designed to help Student Affairs practitioners try out new ideas on their campus.
- CELEBRATE eighteen distinguished Student Affairs professionals as Pillars of the Profession, and honor the Blackburn Distinguished Pillars of the Profession.
- HONOR the Melvene D. Hardee Dissertation of the Year winner and runner-up with cash awards.
- ADVANCE a NASPA member through a Zenobia Hikes Scholarship to the Alice Manicur Symposium.
- UPLIFT graduate students as Rhatigan Fellows, with scholarship support to attend the NASPA Annual Conference.
- AWARD a stipend to the tenured faculty member who received the annual Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member.
- PARTNER with the Center for Women to grant the Ruth Strang Award with a monetary gift.
- INSPIRE undergraduate peer educators with BACCHUS Scholarships to General Assembly.
- SUPPORT NASPA members with scholarships to assist with the cost of membership dues and attending professional development offerings.
- ENGAGE NASPA constituent groups in the creation of Special Interest Funds to support constituent group members in their professional development, research, and networking as well as mission-related activites of the constituent group.
- UNDERWRITE the Student Affairs Archive at Bowling Green State University - a resource for all student affairs researchers.
Learn more about the work of the NASPA Foundation and what your gifts support through the annual reports below.
For all questions:
202-265-7500 ext. 1171