Region I: Doris Michiko Ching Excellence in Student Affairs Award
NASPA membership is not required for this nominee.
The winner of this category will also be forwarded to the NASPA national office for consideration for recognition at the national level.
This award honors a student affairs professional at the mid-level whose outstanding commitment to the profession includes development of programs that address the needs of students, creation of a campus environment that promotes student learning and development, and support of an active engagement in NASPA
- Professional responsibility for the direction, oversight, and/or supervision of one or more student affairs functional areas, and/or one or more professional staff members
- Record of innovative programming that has had an impact on the home campus
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
- Active individual NASPA membership
- Progression from entry-level to senior-level leadership roles within NASPA's volunteer ranks
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
View All Current Recipients