NASPA’s institutional members come from all 50 states and over 20 countries around the globe. A NASPA institutional membership demonstrates commitment to the advancement of the student affairs profession. Whether you’re a community college, a 4 year institution, a graduate or professional school, or an institution outside of the U.S., membership awards your campus with access to the largest network of student affairs professionals in the world.
Institutional members receive a complimentary individual membership for their Voting Delegate, usually the most senior student affairs officer on campus. Additionally, institutional membership subsidizes individual membership to NASPA for your entire campus community.
- For 4-year institutions, institutional dues are calculated based on your full time equivalent enrollment and annual education and general fund expenditures as reported on the US Department of Education’s IPEDS data. Joining NASPA as an institutional member sends an important message to your staff and students that you are joining together with others to ensure a vital future for student affairs.
- For community colleges, institutional dues are calculated based on your full-time equivalent enrollment as reported to the U.S. Departmen of Education's IPEDS data.
- For non-U.S. institutions, institutional dues are set at a flate rate.
Joining NASPA as an institutional member sends an important message to your staff and students that you are committed to the sustainability of the student affairs profession and the higher education community.
As the leading voice for the student affairs profession worldwide, NASPA is your principal source for leadership, scholarship, professional development, research, and advocacy in student affairs.
Institutional Member Benefits
- Subsidized individual NASPA membership for entire campus community
- Complimentary individual membership for Voting Delegate (The most senior student affairs officer on campus.)
- Host a BACCHUS Chapter
Special benefits for the Voting Delegate:
- Complimentary copies of select new NASPA publications
- Access to research findings, such as our Chief Student Affairs Officer Census reports and RPI's Legal Links briefs
- Access to our scholarly journals and a subscription to Leadership Exchange magazine
- Discounted registration on regional and national conferences, workshops, and institutes
- Leadership opportunities in NASPA’s regions, divisions, and knowledge communities
- And much more! View the full list of NASPA membership benefits.
Not sure if your campus is an institutional member? Check here!
Four Year InstitutionFour year colleges, universities, and schools in the United States. Dues are based on full-time equivalent enrollment and annual expenditures. Comes with complimentary membership for the Voting Delegate.
$340 - $2034
Community CollegeCommunity colleges based in the United States. Dues are based on full time equivalent enrollment. Comes with complimentary membership for the Voting Delegate.
$425 - $1,358
Non-U.S. InstitutionColleges, universities, and schools located outside the United States. Comes with complimentary membership for the Voting Delegate, as well as three complimentary Professional Affiliate memberships.
Institutional Membership Upgrade
Exclusive for our Institutional Members!
Get the best of our OnDemand content and jumpstart your division's professional development with over $1200 of content that you can share with your campus community! This upgrade package includes the following ten sessions, available immediately, and includes downloadable versions of the session in both video and audio format. Your team will be able to watch these sessions at anytime or even listen to them on their commute to work.
- Immediate access to the following ten sessions:
- Impacting Student Leader Development Using Leadership Competencies
- Social Media as a Tool for Campus Student Wellness Assessment
- Infusing Frameworks from the Business World to Improve Supervision and Communication
- Culturally Bound: Developing Interculturally Competent Leaders
- Understanding and Meeting the Needs of Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Transforming Victim Advocacy to Co-Advocacy
- How Mental Health Impacts Scholarship Recipient Degree Attainment and Financial Aid Eligibility
- Engaging Family Members to Support Students
- Developing & Assessing Learning Outcomes for Student Employees
- Creating a Climate of Safety for Religious, Spiritual, and Secular Students
Individual NASPA Members at your insitution will receive 15% off any additional orders of NASPA Online Learning Community presentations
Access will be granted to and information will be sent to the Voting Delegate
For more information or questions about this upgrade package and its details, please contact Jace Kirschner, Associate Director for Online Professional Development at [email protected].
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE NASPA Online Learning Community Subscription Package
If you would like to add the upgrade package to a new or existing membership, please contact us at 202-265-7500 or send an email to [email protected]