A NASPA Community Award
The purpose of the Alcohol and Other Drug Knowledge Community Graduate Conference Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for AOD KC graduate students members and NASPA student members to strengthen their work related to alcohol and other drug prevention, intervention, and recovery programming through access to learning, sharing of knowledge, advocacy, networking, and other professional development activities to be gained by attending the NASPA Strategies or NASPA Annual Conference.
Recipients of this grant will:
- Receive an access grant of $500 to be used toward attendance at the NASPA Strategies or NASPA Annual Conference.
- Funds can be used for conference registration, travel to and from the conference, lodging needs during the conference, and meals.
- Recipients of the Scholarship will work with the NASPA office to utilize these funds.
- Be highlighted through AOD KC’s social media, email communication, and other channels.
- Be recognized at the AOD KC Open Meeting at the NASPA Strategies or NASPA Annual Conference.
- Write a blog post for the AOD KC blog after the conference highlighting the learning, sharing, advocacy, networking, and other benefits gained through their conference attendance.