The APIKC Outstanding Graduate Student Award recognizes the outstanding contributions by a graduate student in student affairs. Nominators should consider nominees that have made a significant contribution to their home campus, demonstrated academic achievement, exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions, and/or contributed work or scholarship that supports the advancement of Asian/Pacific Islander/Desi Americans in higher education.
- 2014: Aaron Parayno, Northeastern University
- 2015: Trina Tan, University of Vermont
- 2016: Virginia Do, Miami University of Ohio
- 2017: Brenda Dao, University of Utah
- 2018: Varaxy Yi, University of Denver; Joren Plunkett, University of Utah
- 2019: Natasha Saelua, Indiana University-Bloomington
- 2020: Deepika Shah KC, University of Utah