The nominated individual must have demonstrated:
a. Sustained professional service as a student affairs professional
b. High-level competency in administrative skills
c. Merited respect and support of students, faculty, and fellow administrators on his/her own campus
d. Direct involvement in enhancing the quality of campus safety
e. Actively attempted to involve colleagues in creating a safe campus community
f. May make demonstrable contributions to the field and the profession which have an impact beyond the individual campus
g. Must be a current member of NASPA
The nominator must be a NASPA member. The nomination should be submitted electronically via the submission form by the advertised due date. Nomination letters may be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support submitted as PDF attachments. Self-nominations are accepted. Awards will be announced at the NASPA Annual Conference.
The Nomination letter should include:
- Name and contact information of nominator
- Name and contact information of nominee
- Award for which the individual/group is being nominated
- Description of how the nominee meets the standards for the award
- The resume/vita of the nominee or entity description
- Must be a current member in good standing of NASPA.
- Submissions should not exceed 10 pages to include supplemental material.
- Nomination must be accompanied by up to 3 letters of support