The Fraternity and Sorority Knowledge Community (FSKC) is excited to offer the 2020 Distinguished Service Award to recognize the outstanding contributions of individuals and teams within the field. The recipients of the 2020 awards will be announced during the FSKC Business Meeting during the NASPA Annual Conference in Austin, TX
This award given by the FSKC aims to recognize an individual and/or advising team who has:
- Made significant and/or innovative contributions to the fraternity/sorority community
- Demonstrated long-term and significant contribution to the knowledge community and/or NASPA through their service, leadership, and programming
- One award may be given, or there may be two provided (one to an individual and one to an advising team on a campus or within an organization)
- One-page nomination letter/biographical statement introducing the nominee(s) and explaining why the nominee is deserving of this award
- A minimum of two letters and maximum of five letters of support for the nominee(s)
- Documentation to support any service, leadership, or programming described in these letters. Documentation may include advertising materials, press coverage
Deadline to submit will be Tuesday October 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM (Eastern time).
Should you have any questions about the awards process, please contact Kristen Kardas (firstname.lastname@example.org), NASPA FSKC Director of Awards & Social Media.