The regional winner of this category will also be forwarded to the NASPA national office for consideration for recognition at the national level.
The state recipients of this award will receive a scholarship in the amount of the early bird registration cost for the NASPA Region I Conference. The regional recipient of this award will receive a scholarship in the amount of their registration for the NASPA National Annual Conference.
- May not have served more than four years in a full-time position in student affairs
- Has made significant contributions to both the individual's employer institution(s) and to the profession
- Has performed all aspects of his/her job in an exemplary manner
- Must include a supporting letter from the immediate supervisor as one of the letters of support
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region 1