- Sustained professional service as a Senior Student Affairs Officer
- High-level competency in administrative skills
- Merited respect and support of students, faculty, and fellow administrators on his/her own campus
- Innovative response in meeting varied and emerging needs of students
- Effectiveness in the development of junior staff members
- Significant contributions to the field through publications or professional involvement
- Leadership in community and university affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Note: The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for the Scott Goodnight Award for Outstanding Performance as a Dean* to NASPA given at the national conference. *Dean refers to any title that denotes the lead student affairs officer on campus.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2022.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at [email protected] and [email protected]