- Sustained professional service as a Senior Student Affairs Officer
- High-level competency in administrative skills
- Merited respect and support of students, faculty, and fellow administrators on his/her own campus
- Innovative response in meeting varied and emerging needs of students
- Effectiveness in the development of junior staff members
- Significant contributions to the field through publications or professional involvement
- Leadership in community and university affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Note: The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for the Scott Goodnight Award for Outstanding Performance as a Dean* to NASPA given at the national conference. *Dean refers to any title that denotes the lead student affairs officer on campus.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org