This award is a special recognition given to a college or university president who has: over a sustained period of time, advanced the quality of student life on campus by supporting student affairs staff and programs.
- Recognized by all constituencies, particularly by students and student affairs professionals, as having special interest in student life for a significant period of time
- Consistently provides support for student affairs staff and initiatives
- Has advanced the quality of student life on campus
- Active institutional NASPA membership
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
- Record of publications, speeches, and remarks that recognize the value and importance of student life
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.