This award will be presented to the professional(s) or institution who has developed an outstanding innovative program within Region IV-East. Recognized programs demonstrate ideas, methods, or programs which furthers the growth of students and enhances life on campus. Additionally the program should reflect a result of improved educational activities, services, or management for a college or university community.
Winners will be notified in October and the presentation of the awards will take place at the Region IV-East Conference in November in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Award winners should make every attempt to attend the Region IV-East Conference.
- Program must have been in practice a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years
- Addresses a demonstrated need on campus
- Contains an evaluation component
- Demonstrates financial creativity or cost effectiveness
- Encourages inclusion of diverse and/or multiple subgroups to participate
- Enhances student learning
- Involves collaboration with other college or university departments
- Program should be adaptable at other institutions
Please Note: This award will be presented to the professional(s) responsible for the successful innovative program. The award recipient(s) may be invited to present the selected program at the regional conference.