This award is conferred upon a graduate student. Recipients demonstrate the following:
- service to others;
- outstanding leadership skills;
- significant contribution to their institution by planning a program or activity that benefits students;
- involvement in research that would benefit the student affairs profession;
- helping to make the campus culture a positive experience for students; and
- going beyond what other students are contributing on campus.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee’s resume and contact information.