Greetings WISA blog readers! WISA is dedicated to highlighting the voices and stories of womxn of NASPA and higher education. We invite you to contribute to the WISA blog in one of the following ways:
- Top 5: Share a list of your favorite go-to resources (journals, books, podcasts, blogs, etc.) on a particular topic relevant to WISA members.
- My Story: Write about your journey in higher education and lessons learned that you'd share with WISA members.
- Current Issues: Are you an expert (or growing expert) on an issue or topic pertinent to student affairs or higher education? Share your insights and give tips on how WISA members can get informed and involved.
- Our Principles at Work: WISA aligns with NASPA's guiding principles: Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion, Inquiry (more at naspa.org/about). Select a principle and share about how it shows up in your work as a student affairs professional.
- Celebration and Awareness: Recognize or honor an annual day or month relevant to womxn of WISA (e.g. Women’s History Month, LGBT Pride Month, Women’s Equality Day, etc.)
We are open to any the following topics, but we are currently seeking articles from the Current Issues, Top 5 and Celebration and Awareness categories!
- Posts should be 750-1000 words in length and include a title.
- Provide a 2-3 sentence bio, your social media handles, and an optional headshot.
We will follow up on submission deadlines once you complete the interest form below.
To volunteer to write, please fill out the Blog Interest Form.