The Culture of Respect CORE Constructs Toolkit is a suite of six guides organized around the pillars of the CORE Blueprint to supplement its implementation. The guides include downloadable resources, tools, and templates that can be adapted to meet specific institutional needs.
This bundle includes the following six CORE Constructs guides:
- How to Be an Effective Campus Advocate
- Planning and Strategy for Campus Prevention Education
- Creating an Activist Peer Education Program
- Training, Compliance, and Engagement for Campus Employees
- Assessing and Improving Campus Sexual Violence Policies
- Communicating with Campus Stakeholders About Sexual Violence
The CORE Constructs Toolkit is available in electronic format only. Upon placing your order, you will receive a link to download the six CORE Constructs guides.