As a result of attending this session, participants will understand:
- what was included in the final rule from the proposed rules and what was changed;
- the impact on various campus practitioners who work closely with sexual misconduct issues; and
- the implications of the proposed rules on reporting and responding parties in sexual misconduct cases.
- Jill Creighton, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs & Dean of Students, Washington State University
Former President, ASCA and NASPA Public Policy Division member
- William Kidder, Special Assistant, Chancellor's Office, University of California-Santa Cruz
- Wanda Swan, Executive Director and Founder, The Swan Center for Advocacy & Research, Inc.
Vice-Chair, NASPA Sexual and Relationship Violence Prevention, Education, and Response KC