Title IX Technical Assistance Project (T9TAP)
Individuals who attend this session will be able to:
- understand the evidence base that undergirds successful implementation of RJ in sexual misconduct cases;
- identify the substantive training and preparation that goes into the use of RJ in sexual misconduct cases;
- explain the philosophy and set of practices that are the basis of RJ use; and
- understand the factors that must be present for RJ to be effective in sexual misconduct cases.
Accessing the Presentation
Once you complete your registration, you will be able to access the session by following the instructions below:
- Go to My Online Events and log in with your NASPA username and password
- Once there, you will see a list of the online presentations you have registered for
- Choose your session, click “Continue,” and you will be brought to your course content
If you have any difficulty accessing the materials, please contact Jennifer E. Henkle (firstname.lastname@example.org).