Title IX Technical Assistance Project (T9TAP)
Knowledge Community Pricing
To ensure that you receive the appropriate pricing for the course, you must be a member of NASPA, and also a member of the sponsoring Knowledge Community. You will see the correct price in your cart once you complete the registration process and before you check out.
If the price does not come up as free for you, please take the following steps:
- DO NOT complete your registration. We will not issue refunds once you have completed the purchase of the course.
- Login to naspa.org by clicking the green "Login" button at the top of the screen.
- After you login, the green login button will become a drop down with menu options - click "Edit My Profile."
- From the left hand menu, click "My NASPA Engagement"
- You will see the KCs that you are currently a member of; if your membership to the sponsoring KC is not listed, please add it.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- At the top of the left hand menu, click "My Personal Snapshot."
- You will see a link to renew your membership if yours is not currently active. You must be a member to recieve the discount.
Accessing the Presentation
Once you complete your registration, you will be able to access the session by following the instructions below:
- Go to My Online Events and log in with your NASPA username and password
- Once there, you will see a list of the online presentations you have registered for
- Choose your session, click “Continue,” and you will be brought to your course content
If you have any difficulty accessing the materials, please contact Jennifer E. Henkle (email@example.com).