- Participants will be able to identify salient issues associated with institutions of higher education employment in the final moments of budget year 2019-2020 and budget year 2020-2021.
- Participants will gain knowledge about safe and responsible workplace requirements in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Participants will receive “do’s and don’ts” regarding administrative leadership decisions on employment issues related to their areas of supervision.
- Participants will learn more about how various social justice issues might translate into potential legal issues.
- Participants will learn how various federal regulatory agencies have (or haven’t), guided higher education regarding employment issues during the COVID-19 crisis.
Registration as a member is based on individual membership status. If you are employed by a college or university that is an institutional member, you can join as an individual member at the $75 rate. This gives you the event registration and a year of membership for less than the non-member registration fee. If your institution is NOT a member, then you will need to join at the associate affiliate rate of $242 and then you can pay the individual member rate for conference registration. Visit the membership section of the NASPA website to learn about membership types.