Complete Your Profile
Applications for participation are now open! Colleges, Universities and Systems interested in being part of the next phase of institutions creating and implementing Comprehensive Learner Records may apply below for participation through March 30, 2018. Learn more here.
More Information & Latest News
Credential Innovation In Action: Comprehensive Student Record Project
Parchment Summit (March 2017): Real credential innovation projects in action were discussed.
Introduction to New Comprehensive Student Record Models
Lumina Foundation (November 2016): Panel discussion from Lumina convening Beyond the Transcript. With welcoming remarks by Danette Howard, cheif strategy officer and senior vice president, Lumina Foundation.
Reactions on Creating Opportunities for Student Learning and Attainment
Lumina Foundation (November 2016): Second panel discussion from Lumina convening Beyond the Transcript, moderated by Lumina Strategy Director Domy Raymond.
2016 Participating Institutions & Models
The following are the participating institutions from 2016:
- Brandman University
- Dillard University
- Elon University
- Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
- LaGuardia Community College
- Stanford University
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Houston - Downtown
- University of Maryland University College
- University of South Carolina
- University of Wisconsin Colleges and University of Wisconsin - Extension
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? CONTACT:
Amelia Parnell, VP for Research and Policy ([email protected])
Alexa Wesley, Research and Policy Associate ([email protected])