Region II Scott Goodnight Award for Outstanding Performance as a *Dean
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Oct. 30, 2017
A nomination can help you to show appreciation for the people that you work with and an award can bring recognition to an individual and an institution! Join us in recognizing the outstanding achievements of both individuals and programs within NASPA Region II.Apply Now
Successful nominations will address the following criteria.
- Sustained professional service as a Senior Student Affairs Officer
- High-level competency in administrative skills
- Merited respect and support of students, faculty, and fellow administrators on his/her own campus
- Innovative response in meeting varied and emerging needs of students
- Effectiveness in the development of junior staff members
- Significant contributions to the field through publications or professional involvement
- Leadership in community and university affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region II
2016 | Ann-Marie Klotz
- New York Institute of Technology