The Distinguished Contribution to Research and Scholarship Award recognizes outstanding contributions to research in higher education. Nominees have contributed scholarship and work that support the advancement of Asian/Pacific Islander/Desi Americans in higher education, and this year’s recipient has been instrumental in deepening our understanding of the APIDA community in the larger scholar community.
- 2014: Dina Maramba, State University of New York, Binghamton
- 2015: Robert Teranishi, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2017: Sam Museus, Indiana University
- 2018: Tracy Poon Tambascia, University of Southern California
- 2019: OiYan Poon, Colorado State University
- 2020: Dian Squire, Northern Arizona University