A NASPA Community Award
Named for Dr. Mamta Accapadi, previous Chair of the NASPA Undergraduate Fellowship Program, the Mamta Accapadi Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award recognizes the outstanding contributions by an undergraduate student in student affairs. Nominators should consider nominees who have made a significant contribution to their home campus, demonstrated academic achievement, exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions, demonstrated an interest in the field of student affairs, and/or contributed work or involvement that supports the visibility of Asian/Pacific Islander/Desi Americans in higher education.
- 2019: Shawna-Leigh Camara, University of Hawai’i-West Oahu
- 2020: Anam Farooqui, University of California, Irvine
- 2021: Rita Manalastas, Seattle University
- 2022: Kealohi Leleo, University of Hawaii, West Oahu
- 2023: Tyler Lum, Chapman University