The Outstanding Mid-Level Professional Award recognizes the outstanding contributions by a mid-level professional in student affairs. Nominators should consider nominees that have demonstrated outstanding contribution to the profession, have contributed to programs that address the needs of the APIDA community, and have demonstrated experience in creating campus environments that promote student learning and development.
- 2014: Sumi Pendakur, Harvey Mudd College
- 2015: Andi Sims, California State Fullerton
- 2016: Shruti Desai, Washington University in St. Louis
- 2017: Daniel Choi, University of Southern California
- 2018: Delia Cheung Hom, Northeastern University
- 2019: Justin Samuel, University of Texas - Austin
- 2020: Jimmy Doan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology