The APIKC Outstanding New Professional recognizes the outstanding contributions by a new professional in student affairs (less than 5 years of service). Nominators should consider nominees that demonstrate initiative by regional and/or national involvement, made significant contributions to the home campus, have exceeded expectations of one’s leadership position, and have contributed work that supports the advancement of Asian/Pacific Islander/Desi Americans in higher education.
- 2014: Kristine Din, Northeastern University
- 2015: Jude Paul Dizon, University of Maryland College Park
- 2016: Leland Simpliciano, University of California Irvine
- 2017: Natasia Bongcas, University of Illinois, Chicago
- 2018: Peter Satugarn Limthongviratn, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- 2019: Charlie Shen de Leon, Emerson College
- 2020: Felina Kelly, University of Massachusetts-Lowell