The Gender and Sexuality Knowledge Community provides avenues for both social and professional involvement. We allow for personal and professional growth, increased awareness and acceptance of professionals and students, and promote understanding of professional and student needs.
Our community recognizes individuals, programs, and research that have made extraordinary contributions to the advancement of sexual and gender minorities inclusivity and education at the highest and broadest level. The awards aid to exhibit excellence and/or innovations that have added to the profession of Student Affairs and Higher Education and enhance the lives of their communities.
The Gender and Sexuality KC is seeking nominations for 2023 in all award categories. Individuals selected for their award will be notified by early 2023.
- Recipient has made a significant contribution or rendered distinguished service to NASPA and/or Gender and Sexuality Knowledge Community, which enhances its image and enables it to meet its vision, mission and goals at local/regional/national levels.
- Recipient's contributions must be above and beyond the assigned duties of their role
- Recipient must be a member of NASPA
- Recipient may not have previously received award
- Please be sure to address these criteria in your nomination. Attach a nomination letter of one single-space page max. You will also be asked to upload the resume/CV of the nominee.
- Short description the individual in 150 words or less (for use in publications)
Apply now by clicking on "Learn More" button below!