Gender and Sexuality KC Service to Student Affairs Award
Gender and Sexuality
Application Deadline: September 21, 2022 | Award Type: knowledge community
The Gender and Sexuality Knowledge Community provides avenues for both social and professional involvement. We allow for personal and professional growth, increased awareness and acceptance of professionals and students, and promote understanding of professional and student needs.
Our community recognizes individuals, programs, and research that have made extraordinary contributions to the advancement of sexual and gender minorities inclusivity and education at the highest and broadest level. The awards aid to exhibit excellence and/or innovations that have added to the profession of Student Affairs and Higher Education and enhance the lives of their communities.
The Gender and Sexuality KC is seeking nominations for 2023 in all award categories. Individuals selected for their award will be notified by early 2023.
- Recipient must have published/presented/consulted/used creative approaches/ or organized policy around G&S topics in Student Affairs
- Recipient's contributions must be above and beyond the expected duties of their position
- Recipient is viewed as an excellent Student Affairs administrator by peers by demonstrating the skills, attitudes, knowledge, qualities and values of Student Affairs
- Recipient must be a member of NASPA
- Recipient may not have previously received award
- Please be sure to address these criteria in your nomination. Attach a nomination letter of one single-space page max. You will also be asked to upload the resume/CV of the nominee.
- Short description the individual in 150 words or less (for use in publications)
Apply now by clicking on "Learn More" button below!