NASPA Alabama seeks to engage undergraduate and graduate students as well as new professional staff members at higher education institutions in Alabama to attend the NASPA Alabama Drive-In Conference. Scholarships will be awarded to selected qualified applicants and will cover the cost of registration.
All applicants must be either a current undergraduate student, graduate student, or new professional.
Student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled at a higher education institution in the state of Alabama
New Professional applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must work at an institution in the state of Alabama
- Must have less than 5 years of experience in higher education
*Current NASPA-AL Board members are not eligible to apply.
If selected, scholarship recipients will be required to:
- Accept the scholarship offer no later than January 1
- Register for the virtual conference
- Attend the NASPA-AL Drive-In Conference
- Complete a post-conference reflection to be used in the promotion of future scholarship opportunities (link to complete reflection will be sent to scholarship recipients)
Questions? Contact Kayla Ballard, Recognition Coordinator for NASPA-AL, via email at [email protected]