- Demonstrated expertise in creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- Significant contributions to the profession and to NASPA
- Must have at least five years as a full-time practitioner in the field of Student Affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Note: The recipient will be the region's candidate for a national Mid-Level Professional Student Affairs Award.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2022.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at [email protected] and [email protected]