- Demonstrated expertise in creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- Significant contributions to the profession and to NASPA
- Must have at least five years as a full-time practitioner in the field of Student Affairs
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Note: The recipient will be the region's candidate for a national Mid-Level Professional Student Affairs Award.