This award recognizes an undergraduate student for achievement, involvement, and potential in the Student Affairs profession. It is presented to an undergraduate student within Region III who is actively involved in the Division of Student Affairs and has intentions of pursuing an advanced degree in Student Affairs.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program with Junior or Senior status; Service to others;
- Demonstrated academic achievement; Intention to pursue a career and/or advanced degree in the field of Student Affairs;
- Significant contribution to their institution through service to others, outstanding leadership skills and going above and beyond what other students are contributing to campus;
- Helping to make the campus culture a positive experience for students;
- NASPA membership is not required for this award.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.